Who is Chris Henshaw?
I have lived in the wonderful Northwoods neighborhood in south-east Doraville for the past ten years. I live here with my wife, Kimberly and our 4-year old son, Griffin ‘Fin’ Solo. I’m a small business owner, a travel buff and a movie lover, as well as one of your District 2 council members for the past two years. For fun, I play recreational softball (often on the same team as my wife) and go on short adventures with my family.
- Born and raised in northern New Jersey
- was a long-time Boy Scout and earned the rank of Eagle Scout as a teenager
- Moved to Atlanta in 1996 to attend Georgia Tech (GT)
- Spent 3 years at GT and one year at Le Ecole Nationale Superieure d’Architecture de Paris La Villette to earn my Bachelors of Science in Architecture
- Spent 2 more years at GT to earn my Masters of Architecture
- Moved to Doraville ten years ago
- I’m a practicing architect and own a small design studio based here in Doraville
What Can You Do as a City of Doraville Resident…
As your City Council member for the past 2 years, I have worked closely with my fellow council members to help drive Doraville forward. I’ve outlined my accomplishments of the past two years elsewhere on this website. Please don’t hesitate to use the “Call to Action” button in order to send me a message.